Us And Eu Trade Policies And East Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale & Christopher Findlay, 2006. "US and EU Trade Policies and East Asia," Trade Working Papers 21837, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Drysdale & Christopher Findlay, 2006. "US and EU Trade Policies in East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 353, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsUS; EU; trade policy; East Asia;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:21997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .