The Currency of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Production Fragmentation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2011. "The Currency of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Production Fragmentation," Trade Working Papers 23209, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "The trade impact of European Union agricultural preferences," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 87-106.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 201-212.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2006. "On the Macroeconomics of Asset Shortages," NBER Working Papers 12753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 107-135.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; renminbi; production fragmentation; the PRC;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .