Causes and Remedies of ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s External Imbalances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011.
"Management of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Asia,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23214, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rajan, Ramkishen, 2011. "Management of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 322, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011. "Management of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Asia," Governance Working Papers 23214, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Javier Beverinotti, 2012.
"The real exchange rate, sectoral allocation and development in China and East Asia: A simple exposition,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 401-414, May.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Javier Beverinotti, "undated". "The Real Exchange Rate, Sectoral Allocation and Development in China and East Asia: A Simple Exposition," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/10/09, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Huw McKay, 2012. "Metal intensity in comparative historical perspective: China, North Asia and the United States," Chapters,in: The Chinese Steel Industry’s Transformation, chapter 2, pages 17-44 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; current account surplus; imbalance; exchange rate; asymmetric market liberalization; cost distortion;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .