Suggestions to Improve Australiaâ€™s Foreign Investment Review Framework : Submission to the Inquiry by the Senate Economics References Committee
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong & Neil Thomas, 2016. "Suggestions to Improve Australiaâ€™s Foreign Investment Review Framework : Submission to the Inquiry by the Senate Economics References Committee," Finance Working Papers 25460, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F38 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Financial Policy: Financial Transactions Tax; Capital Controls
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:25460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .