The Changing Climate For Foreign Direct Investment Into Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale & Toshi Naito & Ray Trewin & Dominic Wilson, 1999. "The Changing Climate for Foreign Direct Investment into Japan," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 293, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr Ray Trewin, 2009. "Poultry Sector Support and Protection, Structural Change and Disease Risk," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-01, International and Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Japan; Vertical Integration;
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:21910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .