KazakhstanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Energy Outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- Grzegorz Peszko & Tomasz Żylicz*, 1998. "Environmental Financing in European Economies in Transition," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 521-538, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akhmetov, Almaz, 2017. "Testing the Presence of the Dutch Disease in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 77936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKazakhstan; energy demand; energy supply; energy predictions;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:energy:22797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .