Prioritization of Strategies to Overcome Barriers for Cleaner and Energy Efficient Alternatives in Urban Transportation - Multi-criteria Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes, 1998. "Energy efficiency and the limits of market forces: The example of the electric motor market in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 643-653, July.
- Philippe Menanteau, 2003. "Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market ?," Post-Print halshs-00480454, HAL.
- Menanteau, P., 2003. "Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 827-835, July.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve, 2000. "Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-389, March.
- Cristina Tébar Less & Steven McMillan, 2005. "Achieving the Successful Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technologies: Trade-related Aspects," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/2, OECD Publishing.
- Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter, 2004. "Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 773-784, April.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Nagesha, N. & Balachandra, P., 2006. "Barriers to energy efficiency in small industry clusters: Multi-criteria-based prioritization using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1969-1983.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- Peter, Raja & Ramaseshan, B & Nayar, C.V, 2002. "Conceptual model for marketing solar based technology to developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 511-524.
- Ramesh Bhatia, 1988. "Energy Pricing and Household Energy Consumption in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-106.
More about this item
KeywordsBarriers; CEETs; multi-criteria; policy analysis; urban transport;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:energy:22325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.