Understanding the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Child and Maternal Health among the Poor : Opportunities for South Asia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; impact assessment; Child and maternal health; the poor; South Asia;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-03-21 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:23243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .