Spatial-Temporal Dimensions of Efficiency among Electric Cooperatives in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Barrios, Erniel B., 2008. "Spatial-Temporal Dimensions of Efficiency among Electric Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic frontier; technical efficiency; electric cooperative; spatial externalities;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .