Coordination des Politiques Budgétaires dans une Union Monétaire Hétérogène: Modélisation et Application à l'UEM
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BESSO, CHRISTOPHE RAOUL & chameni, celestin, 2016.
"Analyse De La Vulnerabilite Macroeconomique De La Zone Franc
[Analysis Of The Macroeconomic Vulnerability Of The Franc Zone]," MPRA Paper 75143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BESSO, Christophe Raoul & Chameni Nembua, Célestin, 2013.
"CONTRAT OPTIMAL EN ZONE MONETAIRE HETEROGENE : Cas de la Zone Franc
[OPTIMAL CONTRACT IN HETEROGENEOUS ECONOMIC MONETARY UNION:case of zone Franc]," MPRA Paper 47256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-06-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2007-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .