Global Environmental Management: Incentives for Abatement Investment Anticipating an International Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 1997. "Global Environmental Management: Incentives for Abatement Investment Anticipating an International Bargaining," CIRJE F-Series 97-F-36, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuo Hatta & Noriyoshi Oguchi, 1996. "The Net Pension Debt of the Japanese Government," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Effects of Aging in the United States and Japan, pages 333-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Regina Villela Malvar & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting in Brazil," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 177-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tachibanaki, Toshiaki & Shimono, Keiko, 1985. "Labor Supply of the Elderly--Their Desires and Realities about Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs, Self-employed Jobs or Retirement--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 36(3), pages 239-250, July.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .