Adverse Selection in Clubs and the Demand for Nondiscriminatory Equal Access Policies vs. Quotas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2012. "Personnel Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Union Wage Policy: The Importance of Labour Mobility and the Degree of Centralization,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 139-153, May.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Union Wages Policy: The Importance Of Labour Mobility And The Degree Of Centralization," Memorandum 05/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1995. "Personnel Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121883, January.
- Sampson, Anthony A., 1993. "Bargaining over effort and the monitoring role of unions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 371-381, August.
- Brunello, Giorgio, 1994. " Incentives, Bargaining and the Wage Structure," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 481-497.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert S. Gibbons, 1995.
"Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralized Collective Bargaining,"
NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 345-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Robert Gibbons, 1993. "Getting Together and Breaking Apart: The Decline of Centralised Collective Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 4464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Calmfors, 1993. "Centralisation of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1989. "Pay Equality and Industrial Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 561-580, June.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Martin, Christopher, 1992. "Margins, concentration, unions and the business cycle : Theory and evidence for Britain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-632, December.
- Malcomson, James M, 1984. "Work Incentives, Hierarchy, and Internal Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 486-507, June.
- Moene, Karl O, 1988. "Unions' Threats and Wage Determination," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 471-483, June.
- Hoel, Michael, 1990. " Local versus Central Wage Bargaining with Endogenous Investments," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 453-469.
More about this item
KeywordsMINORITY GROUPS ; PRICING ; GOVERNMENT POLICY;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .