Comercio y Desigualdad Salarial en Argentina: Un Enfoque de Equilibrio General Computado
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martín Cicowiez, 2002. "Comercio y Desigualdad Salarial en Argentina: Un Enfoque de Equilibrio General Computado," Department of Economics, Working Papers 040, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Acosta & Leonardo Gasparini, 2007.
"Capital Accumulation, Trade Liberalization, and Rising Wage Inequality: The Case of Argentina,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 793-812.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Pablo Acosta, 2004. "Capital Accumulation, Trade Liberalization and Rising Wage Inequality: The Case of Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0005, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2009. "SME Access to Credit in Guatemala and Nicaragua: Challenging Conventional Wisdom with New Evidence," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0080, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Argentina's Distributional Failure: The Role of Integration and Public Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 42798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Argentina´s Distributional Failure: The role of Integration and Public Policies," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0001, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Argentina's Distributional Failure: The Role of Integration and Public Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3337, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrio general computado; argentina; desigualdad;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dls:wpaper:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.