Identifying and correcting publication selection bias in the efficiency-wage literature: Heckman Meta-Regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral, 2017.
"A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 549-568.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M.aría Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2015. "A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand," Working Papers 04-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Mehmet Ugur & Siew Ling Yew, 2017.
"Does Government Size Affect Per-Capita Income Growth? A Hierarchical Meta-Regression Analysis,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(300), pages 142-171, March.
- Awawoyi, Sefa & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14071, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Awaworyi, Sefa & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 68006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 110903, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Ugur, Mehmet & Yew, Siew Ling, 2016. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16016, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Does government size affect per-capita income growth? A Hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 110897, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0309-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sefa K. Awaworyi, 2014. "The Impact of Microfinance Interventions: A Meta-analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jarle Møen & Helge Sandvig Thorsen, 2017. "Publication Bias in the Returns to R&D Literature," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(3), pages 987-1013, September.
- Polák, Petr, 2017. "The productivity paradox: A meta-analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 38-54.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:270-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jimy Ferrer Carbonell & José Eduardo Alatorre & Orlando Reyes, 2015. " Metaanálisis de las elasticidades ingreso y precio de la demanda de energía: algunas implicaciones de politica pública para América Latina," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 38(75), pages 9-40.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:econwp:eco_2007_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.