Comparing the Determinants of Concern about Terrorism and Crime
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tilman Brück & CathÃ©rine Müller, 2010. "Comparing the determinants of concern about terrorism and crime," Global Crime, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Tilman Brück & Cathérine Müller, 2009. "Comparing the Determinants of Concern about Terrorism and Crime," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 206, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2007.
"Calculating Tragedy: Assessing The Costs Of Terrorism,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 205, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1341, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Andrew Tedesco & Alexandra Avdeenko, 2013. "Measuring Conflict Exposure in Micro-Level Surveys," HiCN Working Papers 153, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism; crime; fear; attitudes; GSOEP;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .