Mortgage Market Maturity and Homeownership Inequality among Young Households: A Five-Country Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alena Bicakova & Eva M. Sierminska, 2008. "Mortgage Market Maturity and Homeownership Inequality among Young Households: A Five-Country Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 90, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Tobias & Alik-Lagrange, Arthur, 2016. "The Pattern of Home Ownership Across Age Cohorts and its Impact on the German Net Wealth Distribution," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145604, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alik-Lagrange, Arthur & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "The pattern of home ownership across cohorts and its impact on the net wealth distribution: Empirical evidence from Germany and the US," Discussion Papers 11/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat & Nawid Siassi, 2021.
"Low Homeownership in Germany—a Quantitative Exploration,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 128-164.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat & Nawid Siassi, 2017. "Low Homeownership in Germany - A Quantitative Exploration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6775, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsHomeownership; credit constraints; mortgage market;
All these keywords.
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2008-04-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.