The Role of Effectiveness and Efficiency in the European Union's Counterterrorism Policy: The Case of Terrorist Financing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Héritier, Adrienne & Lehmkuhl, Dirk, 2008. "The Shadow of Hierarchy and New Modes of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 1-17, April.
- Monica Den Boer & Claudia Hillebrand & Andreas Nölke, 2008. "Legitimacy under Pressure: The European Web of Counter-Terrorism Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 101-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Brzoska, 2011. "Counter-Terrorist Financing: A Good Policy Going too Far?," EUSECON Policy Briefing 7, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Brzoska & Raphael Bossong & Eric van Um, 2011. "Security Economics in the European Context: Implications of the EUSECON Project," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 58, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric van Um & Daniela Pisoiu, 2011. "Counterterrorism - Does It Work?," EUSECON Policy Briefing 13, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diweos:diweos51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .