Le ciblage des politiques de lutte contre la pauvreté : quel bilan des expériences dans les pays en développement ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosana Pereira de Miranda & Abdoulaye Thiam & Israel Klug, 2017. "Targeting farmers in institutional procurement programmes: case study of the PAA Africa Programme in Senegal," Working Papers 158, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rosana Pereira de Miranda & Amadou Diop & PAA Africa targeting in Niger, 2017. "Fostering food purchase programmes in widespread poverty contexts: targeting smallholders within the PAA Africa Programme in Niger," Working Papers 159, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
Keywordstargeting; poverty; redistribution; developing countries; ciblage; pauvreté; redistribution; pays en développement.;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .