Financial Innovation and Competition among Intermediaries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Salanie, Bernard, 1997. "Empirical contract theory: The case of insurance data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 943-950, April.
- Puelz, Robert & Snow, Arthur, 1994. "Evidence on Adverse Selection: Equilibrium Signaling and Cross-Subsidization in the Insurance Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 236-257, April.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9711 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Dionne & C. Gouriéroux & C. Vanasse, 1998.
"Evidence of adverse selection in automobile insurance markets,"
THEMA Working Papers
98-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dionne, G. & Gourieroux, C. & Vanasse, C., 1998. "Evidence of Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance Markets," Papers 9822, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Georges Dionne & Christian Gourieroux & Charles Vanasse, 1998. "Evidence of Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance Markets," Working Papers 98-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Dionne, G. & Gourieroux, C. & Vanasse, C., 1998. "Evidence of Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance Markets," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 98-09, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Salanie, 2000.
"Testing for Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 56-78, February.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 1997. "Testing for Asymmetric Information in Insurance Markets," Working Papers 97-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Phelps, Charles E & Newhouse, Joseph P, 1974. "Coinsurance, the Price of Time, and the Demand for Medical Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 334-342, August.
- Wilson, Charles, 1977. "A model of insurance markets with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-207, December.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Caussat & Michel Glaude, 1993. "Dépenses médicales et couverture sociale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 265(1), pages 31-43.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:98-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.