What makes a good job? Evidence from OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "What Makes a Good Job? Evidence from OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00754731, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "A composite indicator of working conditions in the EU-15 for policy monitoring and analytical purposes," WSI Working Papers 135, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Böhnke, Petra & Kohler, Ulrich, 2008. "Well-being and inequality," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2008-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 137-153.
- Paolo Falco & William F. Maloney & Bob Rijkers & Mauricio Sarrias, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010494, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing : an application to occupational allocation in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6244, The World Bank.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Olaf Hübler, 2011. "Unobserved Individual and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage and Job‐Duration Functions: Evidence from German Linked Employer–Employee Data," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 469-489, November.
- Eric Bonsang & Arthur Soest, 2012.
"Satisfaction with Job and Income Among Older Individuals Across European Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 227-254, January.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dominique Méda, 2017. "The Future of work: The meaning and value of work in Europe," Working Papers hal-01616579, HAL.
- Maurizio Pugno & Paolo Verme, 2011.
"Life Satisfaction, Social Capital and the Bonding-Bridging Nexus,"
2011-08, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Pugno, Maurizio & Verme, Paolo, 2012. "Life satisfaction, social capital and the bonding-bridging nexus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5945, The World Bank.
- Sarah Holly & Alwine Mohnen, 2012. "Impact of Working Hours on Work-Life Balance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 465, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kovacevic, Bojana & Gajic, Tamara & Penic, Mirjana, 2012. "Job Satisfaction Among The Employees In Novi Sad’S Tourist Agencies," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "What makes a good job? Job quality and job satisfaction," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 215-215, December.
- Dominik Hanglberger, 2010.
"Arbeitszufriedenheit und flexible Arbeitszeiten – Empirische Analyse mit Daten des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels,"
80, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Dominik Hanglberger, 2010. "Arbeitszufriedenheit und flexible Arbeitszeiten: empirische Analyse mit Daten des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 304, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Natalia Montinari, 2011. "The Dark Side of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-10-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2004-10-21 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2004-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .