Press Freedom, Human Capital and Corruption
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Does the World Economy Swing National Elections?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Carlos Winograd, 2006.
"The political economy of mass privatisation and imperfect taxation: Winners and loosers,"
Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 201-224, January.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Carlos Winograd, 2006. "The Political Economy of Mass Privatisation and Imperfect Taxation: Winners and Losers," Documents de recherche 06-02, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Carlos Winograd & Rudiger Ahrend, 2006. "The political economy of mass privatisation and imperfect taxation: Winners and loosers," Post-Print halshs-00754185, HAL.
- Kalenborn, Christine & Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"The impact of democracy and press freedom on corruption: Conditionality matters,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 857-886.
- Christine Kalenborn & Christian Leßmann, 2012. "The Impact of Democracy and Press Freedom on Corruption: Conditionality Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 3917, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Rosa, Donato & Iootty, Mariana, 2012. "Are natural resources cursed ? an investigation of the dynamic effects of resource dependence on institutional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6151, The World Bank.
- Joseph-François Cabral, 2013. "Corruption, croissance et pauvreté : le cas du Sénégal," Cahiers de recherche 13-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2002-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.