Part logistics in the automotive industry: Decision problems, literature review and research agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sali, Mustapha & Sahin, Evren, 2016. "Line feeding optimization for Just in Time assembly lines: An application to the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 54-67.
- Florian Hett & Felix Schmidt, 2018. "Pushing Through or Slacking Off? Heterogeneity on the Reaction to Rank Feedback," Working Papers 1805, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0479-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:147-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Emde, 2017. "Scheduling the replenishment of just-in-time supermarkets in assembly plants," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 321-345, January.
- Stefan Bock, 2016. "Finding optimal tour schedules on transportation paths under extended time window constraints," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 527-546, October.
- Florian Jaehn & Helmut A. Sedding, 2016. "Scheduling with time-dependent discrepancy times," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 737-757, December.
- Masood Fathi & Victoria Rodríguez & Dalila B.M.M. Fontes & Maria Jesus Alvarez, 2016. "A modified particle swarm optimisation algorithm to solve the part feeding problem at assembly lines," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 878-893, February.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:7:d:10.1007_s11573-018-0894-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuschel, Torben & Bock, Stefan, 2016. "The weighted uncapacitated planned maintenance problem: Complexity and polyhedral properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 773-781.
- Emde, Simon & Gendreau, Michel, 2017. "Scheduling in-house transport vehicles to feed parts to automotive assembly lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 255-267.
- Mustapha Sali & Evren Sahin, 2016. "Line feeding optimization for Just in Time assembly lines: an application to the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-01265041, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:79443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .