Top ManagementTeam Diversity and Strategic Innovation Orientation: The Relationship and Consequences for Innovativeness and Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin W. Staniewski & Robert Nowacki & Katarzyna Awruk, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and innovativeness of small and medium-sized construction enterprises," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 861-877, September.
- Juan Pablo Diánez-González & Carmen Camelo-Ordaz, 2016. "How management team composition affects academic spin-offs’ entrepreneurial orientation: the mediating role of conflict," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 530-557, June.
- Federica VIGANO & Andrea SALUSTRI, 2015.
"Matching profit and Non-profit Needs: How NPOs and Cooperative Contribute to Growth in Time of Crisis. A Quantitative Approach,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 157-178, March.
- Leonardo BECCHETTI & Fabio PISANI, 2015. "The Determinants of Outreach Performance of Social Business: an Inquiry on Italian Social Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 105-136, March.
- Jurgen WILLEMS & Stijn VAN PUYVELDE & Marc JEGERS & Tim VANTILBORGH & Jemima BIDEE & Roland PEPERMANS, 2015. "Exploring Board Interlocking Behaviour between Nonprofit Organizations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 73-88, March.
- Ronelle BURGER & Indraneel DASGUPTA & Trudy OWENS, 2015. "Why Pay NGOs to Involve the Community?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Cecilia NAVARRA & Elena VALLINO, 2015. "Who Had the Idea to Build Up a Village Organization? Some Evidence from Senegal and Burkina Faso," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 33-72, March.
- Gloria ESTAPE-DUBREUIL & Consol TORREGUITART-MIRADA, 2015. "Governance Mechanisms, Social Performance Disclosure and Performance in Microfinance: Does Legal Status Matter?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 137-155, March.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso & Frédéric Garcias, 2018. "Is Intrapreneurship Scalable? The Challenge Of Managing A Massive Internal Startup Call," Post-Print hal-01843048, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:88-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:03:n:s1363919618500299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathyayini Rao & Carol Tilt, 2016. "Board Composition and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Diversity, Gender, Strategy and Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 327-347, October.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0890-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauweraerts, Jonathan & Colot, Olivier, 2017. "Exploring nonlinear effects of family involvement in the board on entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 185-192.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:34:y:2019:i:1:p:122-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-3004-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schubert, Torben & Tavassoli, Sam, 2019. "Product Innovation and Educational Diversity in Top and Middle Management Teams," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Veider, Viktoria & Matzler, Kurt, 2016. "The ability and willingness of family-controlled firms to arrive at organizational ambidexterity," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 105-116.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:28:y:2019:i:1:p:48-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nowacki, Robert & Bachnik, Katarzyna, 2016. "Innovations within knowledge management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1577-1581.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:63286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.