Contrarian and Momentum Strategies in Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Glaser & Martin Weber, 2003.
"Momentum and Turnover: Evidence from the German Stock Market,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 55(2), pages 108-135, April.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2002. "Momentum and Turnover: Evidence from the German Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2002. "Momentum and Turnover: Evidence from the German Stock Market," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 02-43, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Lee, Darren D. & Chan, Howard & Faff, Robert W. & Kalev, Petko S., 2003. "Short-term contrarian investing--is it profitable? ... Yes and No," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 385-404, December.
- Alexander Franck & Andreas Walter & Johannes Witt, 2013. "Momentum strategies of German mutual funds," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(3), pages 307-332, September.
- Kang, Joseph & Liu, Ming-Hua & Ni, Sophie Xiaoyan, 2002. "Contrarian and momentum strategies in the China stock market: 1993-2000," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 243-265, June.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ising, Jan & Schiereck, Dirk & Simpson, Marc W. & Thomas, Thomas W., 2006. "Stock returns following large 1-month declines and jumps: Evidence of overoptimism in the German market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 598-619, September.
- Lobe, Sebastian & Rieks, Johannes, 2011. "Short-term market overreaction on the Frankfurt stock exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 113-123, May.
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010.
"The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market,"
CFR Working Papers
10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2011. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:kap:fmktpm:v:31:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11408-017-0288-x is not listed on IDEAS
- de Groot, Wilma & Huij, Joop & Zhou, Weili, 2012. "Another look at trading costs and short-term reversal profits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 371-382.
- Shen, Qian & Szakmary, Andrew C. & Sharma, Subhash C., 2005. "Momentum and contrarian strategies in international stock markets: Further evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 235-255, July.
- Olfa Chaouachi & Fatma Wy?me Ben Mrad Douagi, 2014. "Overreaction Effect in the Tunisian Stock Market," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 134-140, November.
- repec:bor:bistre:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:178-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007.
"How do Markets React to Fundamental Shocks? An Experimental Analysis on Underreaction and Momentum,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-42, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007. "How do markets react to fundamental shocks? : An experimental analysis on underreaction and momentum," Papers 07-42, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Sabine Artmann & Philipp Finter & Alexander Kempf & Stefan Koch & Erik Theissen, 2012.
"The Cross-Section of German Stock Returns: New Data and New Evidence,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 64(1), pages 20-43, January.
- Artmann, Sabine & Finter, Philipp & Kempf, Alexander & Koch, Stefan & Theissen, Erik, 2010. "The cross-Section of German stock returns: New data and new evidence," CFR Working Papers 10-12, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Wang, Changyun, 2004. "Relative strength strategies in China's stock market: 1994-2000," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-177, April.
- Friedrich-Carl Franz & Tobias Regele, 2016. "Beating the DAX, MDAX, and SDAX: investment strategies in Germany," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(2), pages 161-204, May.
- Keith Lam & Frank Li & Simon So, 2010. "On the validity of the augmented Fama and French’s (1993) model: evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 89-111, July.
- McInish, Thomas H. & Ding, David K. & Pyun, Chong Soo & Wongchoti, Udomsak, 2008. "Short-horizon contrarian and momentum strategies in Asian markets: An integrated analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 312-329.
- Christian Fieberg & Armin Varmaz & Thorsten Poddig, 2016. "Covariances vs. characteristics: what does explain the cross section of the German stock market returns?," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 27-50, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:35306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.