Long-run IPO Performance Analysis of German and Spanish Family-Owned Business
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Che-Yahya, Norliza & Abdul-Rahim, Ruzita & Yong, Othman, 2014. "Influence of institutional investors' participation on flipping activity of Malaysian IPOs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 470-486.
- M. Martin Boyer & Hernán Ortiz-Molina, 2008.
"Career Concerns of Top Executives, Managerial Ownership and CEO Succession,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 178-193, May.
- M. Martin Boyer & Hernan Ortiz Molina, 2004. "Career Concerns of Top Executives, Managerial Ownership and CEO Succession," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-34, CIRANO.
- Alanazi Ahmed & Liu Benjamin & Forster John, 2011. "Saudi Arabian IPOs and Privatized Firms Profitability," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 67-90, May.
- Al-Hassan, Abdullah & Delgado, Fernando & Omran, Mohammed, 2010. "The under-pricing of IPOs in the Gulf cooperation council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 344-360, September.
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro, 2011. "Are OECD-prescribed “good corporate governance practices” really good in an emerging economy?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 115-138, March.
- Garcia-Castro, Roberto & Aguilera, Ruth V., 2014. "Family involvement in business and financial performance: A set-theoretic cross-national inquiry," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 85-96.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "IPO Behavior in GCC Countries; Goody-Two Shoes or Bad-to-the-Bone?," IMF Working Papers 07/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Cirillo, Alessandro & Mussolino, Donata & Romano, Mauro & Viganò, Riccardo, 2017. "A complicated relationship: Family involvement in the top management team and post-IPO survival," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 42-56.
- Renato Giovannini, 2010. "Corporate governance, family ownership and performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(2), pages 145-166, May.
- Carmen Gallucci & Rosalia Santulli, 2013. "Il family brand nella comunicazione online. Un focus sul settore vino," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 127-148.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2013. "Families as active monitors of firm performance," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 118-130.
- Kevin Campbell & Antonio Mínguez-Vera, 2008. "Gender Diversity in the Boardroom and Firm Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 435-451, December.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:80-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacek Lipiec, 2014. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Testing at Warsaw Stock Exchange: Are Family Businesses the Remedy for Economic Recessions?," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Merino, Fernando & Monreal-Pérez, Joaquín & Sánchez-Marín, Gregorio, 2012. "Family firm internationalization: Influence of familiness on the Spanish firm export activity," Kiel Working Papers 1770, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bjursell, Cecilia, 2011. "Cultural divergence in merging family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 69-77, June.
- Garcia-Castro, Roberto & Casasola, Mª José, 2011. "A set-theoretic analysis of the components of family involvement in publicly listed and major unlisted firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Norliza Che-Yahya & Ruzita Abdul-Rahim, 2015. "Role of Lockup Provision and Institutional Investors in Restricting IPO Flipping Activity: Is There A Moderating Effect of Investor Demand?," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 11(2), pages 1-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:35079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.