A Dynamic Programming Model of the Consumption Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smithies, 1942. "The Behavior of Money National Income Under Inflationary Conditions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 113-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lau, Chi-Lei Oscar, 2008. "Disentangling Intertemporal Substitution and Risk Aversion under the Expected Utility Theorem," MPRA Paper 11482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000.
"A Dynamic Model of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, and Annuity Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
00-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Dynamic Model Of Labor Supply, Consumption/Saving, And Annuity Decisions Under Uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 128, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Job Search Behavior over the Life Cycle with Empirical Applications," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 100, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva, 2000. "A Joint Model of Labor Supply and Consumption Decisions Under Uncertainty," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0196, Econometric Society.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2003. "The Annuity Puzzle Revisited," Working Papers wp055, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.