Asset Markets and the Cost of Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1979. "The Decline in Aggregate Share Values: Inflation, Taxation, Risk and Profitability," NBER Working Papers 0370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golub, Stephen S., 1994.
"International diversification of social and private risk: the U.S. and Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 263-284, October.
- Stephen S. Golub, 1990. "International Diversification of Social and Private Risk: The US and Japan," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 955, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- O'Toole, Conor M. & Newman, Carol F. & Hennessy, Thia C., 2011. "The role of financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114568, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008.
"Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 607-632, June.
- Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2005. "Internationalization and the Evolution of Corporate Valuation," NBER Working Papers 11023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2006. "Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3933, The World Bank.
- Marina A. Oskolkova & Petr A. Parshakov, 2013. "Company intangibles: creation vs absorption," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Stock Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 199-220
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1994. "The persistence of bank profits: what the stock market implies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-17.
- Feldstein, Martin & Seligman, Stephanie, 1981.
"Pension Funding, Share Prices, and National Savings,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 801-824, September.
- Martin Feldstein & Stephanie Seligman, 1980. "Pension Funding, Share Prices, and National Saving," NBER Working Papers 0509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1980. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul D. McNelis & Guay C. Lim, 2004.
"Inflation Targeting and Q Volatility in Small Open Economies,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
505, Econometric Society.
- Paul McNelis & Guay Lim, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Q Volatility in Small Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 254, Society for Computational Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1979. "Inflation and the Choice of Asset Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 621-638, June.
- Claudio Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: SStock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics'," Macroeconomics 0405023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: Stock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.