The Moments of the 3SLS Estimates of the Structural Coefficients of a Simultaneous Equation Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1971.
"On the existence of a coopertive solution for a general class of N-person games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1970. "On the Existence of a Cooperative Solution for a General Class of N-Person Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 293, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "Price Strategy Oligopoly with Product Variation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 30-44.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1974. "Neoclassical vs. Evolutionary Theories of Economic Growth: Critique and Prospectus," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 886-905, December.
- Martin Shubik & Ward Whitt, 1973. "Fiat Money in an Economy with One Nondurable Good and No Credit (A Noncooperative Sequential Game)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 355, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "Pure Competition, Coalitional Power, and Fair Division," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 337-362, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .