A Note on Behavior towards Risk with Many Commodities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010.
"Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3929-3965, November.
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007. "Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," 2007 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo, 2010. "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?," NBER Working Papers 16316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004.
"Risk aversion in the small and in the large when outcomes are multidimensional,"
04-22, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large When Outcomes Are Multidimensional," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large. When Outcomes are Multidimensional," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eric Swanson, 2018.
"Risk Aversion, Risk Premia, and the Labor Margin with Generalized Recursive Preferences,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 28, pages 290-321, April.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2012. "Risk aversion, risk premia, and the labor margin with generalized recursive preferences," Working Paper Series 2012-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Le Courtois, Olivier, 2017.
"Health and portfolio choices: A diffidence approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 273-279.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Le Courtois, 2017. "Health and portfolio choices: A diffidence approach," Post-Print hal-01667390, HAL.
- Ilja Arefjevs & Tatjana Volkova & Marija Lindemane, 2013. "Defining The Market Potential By Assessing Growth And Saturation In The Private Life And Pensions Industry," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 4(4), pages 19-44, December.
- Yonatan Aumann, 2015. "A conceptual foundation for the theory of risk aversion," Discussion Paper Series dp686, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ryle Perera, 2013. "Optimal investment, consumption–leisure, insurance and retirement choice," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 689-723, November.
- Kyoung Jin Choi & Gyoocheol Shim & Yong Hyun Shin, 2008. "Optimal Portfolio, Consumption-Leisure And Retirement Choice Problem With Ces Utility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 445-472.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2016.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 466-476, May.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-836, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- Cowan, Simon, 2004. "Optimal risk allocation for regulated monopolies and consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 285-303, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.