Testing Mean Stability of Heteroskedastic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Violetta Dalla & Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2015. "Testing Mean Stability of Heteroskedastic Time Series," Working Papers 765, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsHeteroskedasticity; KPSS test; Mean stability; Variance stability; VS test;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-07-04 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2015-07-04 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2015-07-04 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .