Substitution, Fixed Proportions, Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel de Abreu Pess & Rafael Rob, 2002.
"Vintage Capital, Distortions and Development,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
ee2dae6cb07096d09f83c7bca, Penn Economics Department.
- Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Rob, Rafael, 2002. "Vintage capital, distortions and development," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 447, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 928-960, October.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-clay and investment: a business cycle analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & John Williams, 1998. "Investment, capacity, and output: a putty-clay approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brett D. Berger, 2001. "Putty-putty, two sector, vintage capital growth models," International Finance Discussion Papers 716, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Böhringer, Christoph, 2002. "Environmental tax differentiation between industries and households - implications for efficiency and employment: a multi-sector intertemporal CGE analysis for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brett D. Berger, 2001. "Convergence in neoclassical vintage capital growth models," International Finance Discussion Papers 713, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Magee, Christopher S.P. & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J., 2005. "Trade, turnover, and tithing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 157-176, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.