How Should We Measure Sustainable Income?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1999.
"Pricing the Limits to Growth from Minerals Depletion,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 691-706.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1999. "Pricing the Limits to Growth from Minerals Depletion," Scholarly Articles 3708467, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Weitzman, Martin L. & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1997.
"On the Welfare Significance of Green Accounting as Taught by Parable,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 139-153, February.
- Martin L. Weitzman & Karl-Gustaf Lofgren, 1996. "On the Welfare Significance of Green Accounting as Taught by Parable," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1755, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "Can Skill Biased Technological Progress Have a Role in the Decline of the Savings Rate?," Macroeconomics 0202004, EconWPA.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998.
"On the welfare significance of national product under interest-rate uncertainty,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1581-1594, September.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1996. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product Under Interest-Rate Uncertainty," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1776, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Cook, David & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Petursson, Jón Geir, 2015. "Accounting for the utilisation of geothermal energy resources within the genuine progress indicator—A methodological review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 211-220.
- Martin L Weitzman, 1999.
"A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Comparisons,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1864, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1999. "A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 6988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "Concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness 10 years after Brundtland," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 1(2), pages 95-111, December.
- Australian Treasury, 2001. "Global poverty and inequality in the 20th century: turning the corner?," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 1, pages 1-52, May.
- Chanda, Areendam, 2008.
"The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 436-469, February.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Macroeconomics 0502034, EconWPA.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2015. "Towards a finance that CARES," Post-Print halshs-01260075, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hi4j70a29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Céline Antonin & Thomas Melonio & Xavier Timbeau, 2012. "L'epargne nette ré-ajustée," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 259-286.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2015. "On sustainability and social welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 34-53.
- Beça, Pedro & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Measuring sustainable welfare: A new approach to the ISEW," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 810-819, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.