The 'DICE' Model: Background and Structure of a Dynamic Integrated Climate-Economy Model of the Economics of Global Warming
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
by ikeda_nobuo in 池田信夫 blog on 2009-11-01 11:02:50
- Weâ€™re massively underestimating climate costs, experts warn
by John Upton in Grist Business and Technology on 2014-06-17 04:10:04
- We’re massively underestimating climate costs, experts warn
by ? in Grist on 2014-06-17 04:10:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asjad Naqvi & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017.
"Directed technological change in a post-Keynesian ecological macromodel,"
PKWP1714, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad & Engelbert, Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economic Papers 5809, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Asjad NAQVI & Engelbert STOCKHAMMER, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economics Papers ieep16, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Plambeck, Erica L. & Hope, Chris & Anderson, John, 1997. "The model: Integrating the science and economics of global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-101, March.
- Parson, Edward A, 1995. "Integrated assessment and environmental policy making : In pursuit of usefulness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 463-475.
- Berck, Peter & Levy, Amnon & Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2012.
"An analysis of the world's environment and population dynamics with varying carrying capacity, concerns and skepticism,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-112.
- Levy, Amnon & Berck, Peter & Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2010. "An Analysis of the World’s Environment and Population Dynamics with Varying Carrying Capacity, Concerns and Skepticism," Economics Working Papers wp10-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 2003. "Terms of trade and OECD policies to mitigate global climate change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G., 2015. "Evaluating U.S. oil security and import reliance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 9-22.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1995. "Dynamics of pollution control when damage is sensitive to the rate of pollution accumulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 9-27, January.
- Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H., 2015. "Carbon, climate, and economic breakeven times for biofuel from woody biomass from managed forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 45-52.
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:662-675 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAir pollution; conservation; environment; climate;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.