Shares of World Output, Economies of Scale, and Regions Filled with Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barron, John M & Black, Dan A & Loewenstein, Mark A, 1989. "Job Matching and On-the-Job Training," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Prescott, Edward C & Boyd, John H, 1987. "Dynamic Coalitions: Engines of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 63-67, May.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1994. "The Bayesian Foundations of Learning by Doing," Working Papers 94-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomory, Ralph E. & Baumol, William J., 1997.
"Productivity differences, world-market shares and conflicting national interests in linear trade models,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-150, May.
- Baumol, William & Gomory, Ralph E., 1995. "Productivity Differences, World-Market Shares and Conflicting National Interests in Linear Trade Models," Working Papers 95-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
Keywordsreturns to scale ; trade ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:94-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .