Semi-Nonparametric Estimation of Binary Choice Models Using Panel Data : an Application to the Innovative Activity of German Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 2000.
"Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 227-259, August.
- Joachim Inkmann, 1999. "Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators," Finance 9904003, EconWPA.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 1997. "Circumventing multiple integration: A comparison of GMM and SML estimators for the panel probit model," Discussion Papers, Series II 339, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1997. "Incentives to Innovate: A Structural Model of Oligopoly (available only in German!)," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1995. "Semiparametric estimation of equivalence scales using subjective information," Discussion Paper 1995-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1992035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.