The Structure of Corporate Finance in Belgium: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paxil Butzen & Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2002.
"The interest rate and crédit channels in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(3), pages 5-36.
- Paul Butzen & Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channels in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data," Working Paper Research 18, National Bank of Belgium.
- Butzen, Paul & Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channels in Belgium: An investigation with micro-level firm data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A3-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Butzen, Paul & Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channel in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data," Working Paper Series 0107, European Central Bank.
- Malika HAMADI, 2002. "Ownership Strucure ad the Performance of Belgian Listed Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; Belgium;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1997019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .