On the Effects of the ECB’s Funding Policies on Bank Lending and the Demand for the Euro as an International Reserve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Estimation of spatial autoregressive panel data models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 165-185, February.
- Angeloni,Ignazio & Kashyap,Anil K. & Mojon,BenoÃ®t (ed.), 2003. "Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828642, July - De.
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Benoît Mojon & Julian Morgan, 2003. "New Macroeconomic Evidence on Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 720-730, 04/05.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018.
"The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
2219, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordseuro area financial crisis; monetary policy operations; European banks; spatial panel model;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-09-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2019-09-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-09-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cth:wpaper:gru_2019_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GRU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decithk.html .