A vector of Dirichlet processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tehranchi, Michael R., 2009. "Symmetric martingales and symmetric smiles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3785-3797, October.
- Ilya Molchanov & Michael Schmutz, 2009. "Exchangeability type properties of asset prices," Papers 0901.4914, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Ernst Eberlein & Antonis Papapantoleon & Albert N. Shiryaev, 2008. "Esscher transform and the duality principle for multidimensional semimartingales," Papers 0809.0301, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Molchanov, Ilya, 2009. "Convex and star-shaped sets associated with multivariate stable distributions, I: Moments and densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2195-2213, November.
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Stoev, Stilian A., 2008. "On the ergodicity and mixing of max-stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(9), pages 1679-1705, September.
- Hardin, Clyde D., 1982. "On the spectral representation of symmetric stable processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 385-401, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws122115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.