Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P.M. & Vidal Sanz, J., 2006.
"Modified Whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1090-1120, May.
- Peter M Robinson & J Vidal Sanz, 2005. "Modified Whittle Estimation of Multilateral Models on a Lattice," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 492, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Vidal Sanz, J., 2005. "Modified whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jose Vidal-Sanz, 2009.
"Automatic spectral density estimation for random fields on a lattice via bootstrap,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 96-114.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Automatic spectral density estimation for Random fields on a lattice via bootstrap," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb072606, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb073007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.