Moving from Piecemeal Accounting to a Pragmatic Economic Approach to Water Pricing in Australia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordswater; full cost; economics; externalities; Murray-Darling Basin;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-08-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGR-2005-08-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-08-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:04_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .