Incentives, Policy and Voluntary Approaches to Improve Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Mike Young & Jeffery Connor, 2001. "Pricing Water - a Tool for Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment," Natural Resource Management Economics 01_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brett Bryan & Jeffery Connor et al, 2005., 2005. "Catchment Care - Developing an Auction Process for Biodiversity and Water Quality Gains. Volume 1 - Report," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Mike Young, 2004. "Allocation and coordination of Water Resources: Towards a National Water Policy Framework: Vision to Implmentation. Conference proceedings. United Nations Association (Victoria) Inc," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; water; natural resource management; catchment;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2002-10-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2002-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:02_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.