The Internationalisation of the Yen: Essential Issues Overlooked
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Elek, A. & Findlay, C. & Hooper, P. & Warren, T., 1999. "â€œOpen skiesâ€ or open clubs? New issues for Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 143-151.
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1996. "Trade and Investment in a Hub-and-Spoke System Versus a Free Trade Area," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 237-252, May.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997. "Free trade agreements versus customs unions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 169-187.
- Levy, Philip I, 1997. "A Political-Economic Analysis of Free-Trade Agreements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 506-519, September.
- Gandal, Neil & Shy, Oz, 2001. "Standardization policy and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 363-383.
- Snape, Richard H, 1996. "Trade Discrimination--Yesterday's Problem?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 381-396, December.
- John McLaren, 2002. "A Theory of Insidious Regionalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 571-608.
- Anderson Kym & Snape Richard H., 1994.
"European and American Regionalism: Effects on and Options for Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 454-477, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Snape, Richard H, 1994. "European and American Regionalism: Effects on and Options for Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely, 1999. "On the size and number of regional integration arrangements - a political economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2117, The World Bank.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, March.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "The APEC Air Transport Schedule," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 273, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.