Decentralization, Accountability and the 2007 MPs Elections in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2013. "Decentralisation, Accountability and the 2007 MP Elections in Kenya," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 72-94, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Serneels, Pieter & Lindelow, Magnus & Garcia-Montalvo, Jose & Barr, Abigail, 2005. "For public service or money : understanding geographical imbalances in the health workforce," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3686, The World Bank.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 3-17.
- Patrick Francois & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2008. "Pro-social Motivation and the Delivery of Social Services," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(1), pages 22-54, March.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 45-64.
- Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Addressing nurse shortages: what can policy makers learn from the econometric evidence on nurse labour supply?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages 464-498, November.
- Anderson, Malcolm & Rosenberg, Mark W., 1990. "Ontario's underserviced area program revisited: An indirect analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 35-44.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Accountability; Elections; Africa; Kenya;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-08-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PPM-2010-08-06 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .