Enterprise performance and the functional diversity of social capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyon, Fergus, 2000. "Trust, Networks and Norms: The Creation of Social Capital in Agricultural Economies in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 663-681, April.
- Mccormick, Dorothy, 1999. "African Enterprise Clusters and Industrialization: Theory and Reality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1531-1551, September.
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2006.
"Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
20, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kappel, Robert & Ishengoma, Esther K., 2006. "Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?," MPRA Paper 1456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal, 1998. "The Ghanaian manufacturing sector 1991-1995: firm growth, productivity and convergence," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Juliane Brach & Robert Kappel, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Technology Transfer and Local Firm Upgrading in Non-OECD Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 110, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Atieno, Rosemary, 2009. "Linkages, Access to Finance and the Performance of Small-Scale Enterprises in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pronyk, Paul M. & Harpham, Trudy & Busza, Joanna & Phetla, Godfrey & Morison, Linda A. & Hargreaves, James R. & Kim, Julia C. & Watts, Charlotte H. & Porter, John D., 2008. "Can social capital be intentionally generated? A randomized trial from rural South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(10), pages 1559-1570, November.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2004. "Il rapporto tra Economia e Società nella ricerca sul capitale sociale. Un tentativo di impostazione contabile e una classificazione “funzionale” della letteratura," Others 0411005, EconWPA.
- Somayeh Labafi & Mahdieh Jalalpoor, 2015. "Challenges of Women for Entering in to Old Boys' Network Case study: Iran Universities," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 67-84, April.
- Robert Holzmann & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2001. "New Ideas about Old Age Security : Toward Sustainable Pension Systems in the 21st Century," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13857.
- Biggs, Tyler & Shah, Manju Kedia, 2006. "African small and medium enterprises, networks, and manufacturing performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3855, The World Bank.
- Fergus Lyon, 2003. "Trader associations and urban food systems in Ghana: institutionalist approaches to understanding urban collective action," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Narayan, Deepa, 1999. "Bonds and bridges : social and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2167, The World Bank.
- Richard Duncombe & Richard Heeks, 2002. "Enterprise across the digital divide: information systems and rural microenterprise in Botswana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 61-74.
- Nichter, Simeon & Goldmark, Lara, 2009. "Small Firm Growth in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1453-1464, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:1998-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .