Identifying Dynamic Discrete Choice Models : An Application to School-Leaving in France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Épaulard & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pierre Malgrange, 2008.
Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 1-13.
- Anne Epaulard, 2001. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 149(3), pages 1-13.
- Gilbert Abraham-Frois & Pierre Malgrange, 2001. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 150(4), pages 89-94.
- Michel Mougeot & Pierre Malgrange, 2002. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 1-7.
- Pierre Malgrange & Michel Moreaux & Michel Mougeot, 2000. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 1-10.
- Ronan Mahieu & Béatrice Sédillot, 2001. "Départ à la retraite, irréversibilité et incertitude," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 149(3), pages 87-101.
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen, 2001. "Estimating the Intergenerational Education Correlation from a Dynamic Programming Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-20, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.