Pricing of Non-redundant Derivatives in a Complete Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elyes Jouini & Pierre-Francois Koehl, "undated". "Pricing of Non-redundant Derivatives in a Complete Market," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-009, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Elyès Jouini & Koehl Pierre-François & Abdelhamid Bizid, 1998. "Pricing of Non-redundant Derivatives in a Complete Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00167151, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1998.
"Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 499-547, April.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," CRSP working papers 332, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 5351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Detemple, Jerome B & Selden, Larry, 1991. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Option and Stock Market Interactions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(2), pages 279-303, May.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- A, Bizid & Elyès Jouini & Pf. Koehl, 1997. "Pricing in Incomplete Markets : An Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers 97-41, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- M. Avellaneda & A. Levy & A. ParAS, 1995. "Pricing and hedging derivative securities in markets with uncertain volatilities," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 73-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bizid, Abdelhamid & Jouini, Elyès, 2005.
"Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 833-848, December.
- Elyès Jouini & Abdelhamid Bizid, 2003. "Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets," Finance 0312004, EconWPA.
- Abdelhamid Bizid & Elyès Jouini, 2005. "Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176484, HAL.
- Marc Rieger, 2011. "Co-monotonicity of optimal investments and the design of structured financial products," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 27-55, January.
More about this item
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:97-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .