A Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Sarkar, Asani, 2002.
"A model of broker's trading, with applications to order flow internalization,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 19-36.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Sakar, Asani, 2001. "A Model of Broker's Trading with Applications to Order Flow Internalization," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1150, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Sofianos, George & Werner, Ingrid M., 2000. "The trades of NYSE floor brokers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-176, May.
- Erik Theissen, 2002.
"Floor versus Screen Trading: Evidence from the German Stock Market,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(1), pages 1-32, March.
- THEISSEN, Erik, 1999. "Floor versus Screen Trading : Evidence from the German Stock Market," Les Cahiers de Recherche 690, HEC Paris.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1996. "Security Prices and Market Transparency," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 255-283, July.
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Pfleiderer, Paul, 1985. "Delegated portfolio management," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Roland Benabou & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"Using Privileged Information to Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus, and Credibility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 921-958.
- Benabou, R. & Laroque, G., 1988. "Using Privileged Information To Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus And Credibility," Papers 19, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Benabou, R. & Laroque, G., 1989. "Using Privileged Information To Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus, And Credibility," Working papers 513, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fishman, Michael J & Longstaff, Francis A, 1992. " Dual Trading in Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 643-671, June.
- Paul Kofman & James Moser, 1997.
"Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Paul Kofman & James T. Moser, 1995. "Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fishman M. J. & Hagerty K. M., 1995. "The Incentive to Sell Financial Market Information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 95-115, April.
- Vives Xavier, 1995.
"The Speed of Information Revelation in a Financial Market Mechanism,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 178-204, October.
- Xavier Vives, 1992. "The Speed of Information Revelation in a Financial Market Mechanism," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0016, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Vives, X., 1992. "The Speed of Information Revelation in a Financial Market Mechanism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 174.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Allen, Franklin, 1990. "The market for information and the origin of financial intermediation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Sarkar Asani, 1995. "Dual Trading: Winners, Losers, and Market Impact," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 77-93, January.
- Admati, Anat R & Pfleiderer, Paul, 1988. "Selling and Trading on Information in Financial Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 96-103, May.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Griffiths, Mark D. & Smith, Brian F. & Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W., 1998. "Information flows and open outcry: evidence of imitation trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-116, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012.
"Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2001-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.