Social Security's Financial Outlook: The 2011 Update in Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joaquin Vial & Angel Melguizo, 2008. "Moving from Pay as You Go to Privately Managed Individual Pension Accounts: What have we learned after 25 years of the Chilean Pension Reform?," Working Papers 0805, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rafael Rofman & Leonardo Lucchetti & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Pension Systems in Latin America: Concepts and Measurements of Coverage," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0510, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Calvo, Esteban & Williamson, John B., 2006. "Old-Age Pension Reform and Modernization Pathways: Lessons for China from Latin America," MPRA Paper 4872, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- repec:idb:brikps:59998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto Iglesias-Palau, 2009. "Pension Reform in Chile Revisited: What Has Been Learned?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2008. "Reforming Pensions: Principles and Policy Choices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195311303.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 2004. "Las reformas de pensiones en América Latina y su impacto en los principios de la seguridad social," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 144, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- World Bank, 2007. "Argentina : Facing the Challenge of Ageing and Social Security," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7989, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ib2011-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.