When Should Married Men Claim Social Security Benefits?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Yermo, 2008. "Governance and Investment of Public Pension Reserve Funds in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 15, OECD Publishing.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2009.
"A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 429-451.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2008. "A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices," Policy Briefs PB08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Cagri Kumru, 2008. "Managing Public Investment Funds: Best Practices and New Challenges," NBER Working Papers 14078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:crr:issbrf:ib2007-7-12 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2012. "The Decision to Delay Social Security Benefits: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ib2008-8-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.