The Age Profile of Income and the Burden of Unfunded Transfers in Four Countries: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Age Profile of Income and the Burden of Unfunded Transfers in Four Countries: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 394, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Barry & Burtless, Gary, 2004. "Pension Reform and Saving," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 57(3), pages 703-727, September.
- Milton H. Marquis, 2002. "What's behind the low U.S. personal saving rate?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar29.
- Heinz Stapf-FinÃ© & Martin Rein, 2001. "Income Packaging and Economic Well-Being at the Income Last Stage of the Working Career," LIS Working papers 270, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilão, Rui, 2010.
"Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 343-355, May.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilao, Rui, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," MPRA Paper 699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Brito & Rui Dilao, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2004-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.